Returns & Exchanges
Returns or exchanges are only possible for items that have NOT been customised to your specifications.
For non customised products, we offer returns and exchanges within 14 days from the date your order ships from Loop. Items must be in an unused condition with the original packaging.
We offer two options for returns and exchanges.
- Return for a voucher.
- Return for a refund back to the original payment method. If you no longer have access to the original payment method, a voucher will be issued.
Returns and refunds will be processed once the product/s have been returned and inspected.
Please Note: Shipping charges are not refundable.
We offer two options for returning your items to us:
- You can choose to drop your return or exchange off at our workshop for the quickest resolution.
- Alternatively, we will provide you with a free shipping label to print, and you can pack and ship your return or exchange back to us.
You will need your order number to begin processing your return or exchange.
You can find your order number on:
- Your membership page (if you are a LOOP member)
- Your order or shipping confirmation email
(If you cannot find this information, please send us a message, and we can help you out.)
You will need to package the product/s in their original packaging or a suitable alternative. Please ensure that the product/s are safely packaged. If they arrive at our workshop damage due to lack of proper packaging we will not be able to process your return or exchange.
Refund & Warranty
Let us know immediately when you receive your Product/s by following these steps:
- With your phone, photograph the packaging
- Photograph the damaged product/s
- Send us the images via email to : firstname.lastname@example.org,za
- Please also describe the nature of the damage in your email
We will assess the damage and do one of the following:
- Send you a replacement part/s
- Return and replace the damaged product/s (We will send you a free shipping label to print, and return the damages product/s to us)
LOOP products are guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects for one year from the date of purchase. LOOP Products will be replaced at LOOP’s discretion.
The following defects are covered by the LOOP Guarantee:
- Failure of the product during normal, intended use
What’s not covered:
- Deterioration from abuse
- Deterioration due to lack of maintenance
- Damage due to lack of care
- Anything not listed will be solely determined by LOOP
Email email@example.com along with all of the details below.
- Order number if ordered from our website
- Photo of the defect
- Approximate date of purchase (month and year)
- Shipping address
- Your name and Phone number
We can only process your warranty claim once all items are received.
All of our orders are shipped from our workshop: 7 Springs Farm, 14 D494, Hilton Kwazulu Natal. We ship countrywide across South Africa.
We offer the following shipping options:
- Door to door courier with The Courier Guy
- Pick up Point delivery with Pargo. We will deliver to your nearest Pargo Kiosk @ Clicks Pharmacy for pick up
- Free pick up is offered from our workshop in Hilton
Due to the evolving Covid-19 situation, shipping carriers have received an influx in shipping volume causing short carrier delays. We provide an estimated manufacture and delivery time for your order on each product page.
When your order ships, you will receive a confirmation with the tracking information letting you know it’s on the way.
Shipping to main city areas across South Africa takes 1 to 3 days, outlying areas 3 to 5 days.
Our orders are delivered by The Courier Guy and Pargo and they deliver packages Monday−Friday. Delivery is between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Reference the estimated delivery date using your tracking number. You will receive an sms from the relevant courier company on the delivery day.
Note: Shipments are only picked up Monday−Friday.
We do not offer international shipping at this time.
Still have questions?
If you cannot find an answer to your question in our FAQ, you can always contact us